This attractive light fitting uses a solar panel and PIR motion & light sensor that turns "ON" whenever any sort of movement and light is detected. The light fixture uses two SMD3535 LEDs that have 6000-6500K white color temperature. 2 types of lighting modes are available which are off and sensor. The modern light fixture outputs 200 lumens and has a sensor distance of 8 meters. The light housing has an IP65 rating that protects the internal components during heavy rain and stormy weather. The light fixture also has a 12-second auto delay function too.
The mono-crystal silicon solar panel can output 1 watt with 5.5 voltage and 180 milliamps. The Solar LED Wall Light Fixture also is fitted with a rechargeable Li-ion battery that provides up to 7 hours of charging time and can continuously provide lighting time for up to 3 hours. The battery of the wall light fixture is fitted with battery protection technology on PCB which protects against overcharging, discharges, overcurrent, and overvoltage. The total dimension of the light fixture is 162 by 108 by 75 millimeters.
- Material: mono-crystal silicon
- Outdoor LED wall light with solar panel and PIR motion & light sensors.
- Color: Black
- Bulb Type: SMD3535 LED
- Modes: Off, Sensor
- Sensor distance: 8m
- Output Watt: 1 (5.5V, 180mA)
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K (White)
- Lumen: 200
- Charging Time: 7 Hours
- Continuous Lighting: 3 Hours
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-ion
- Waterproof: IP65
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 162x108x75mm
- Protection: Overcharging, Discharges, Over Current, Over Voltage
- Features: 12 Second Auto Delay
- Weight (kg): 0.32